1. Provides a balancing attitude for the CubeSat model.
2. Provided balanced status for attitude control programs.
1. Satellite attitude control programs can be tested on it.
2. Reactive wheel is used as orientation and reduction of disturbances resulting from the movement of two horizontal actuators.
1. If used for attitude control programs of CubeSat without placing a CubeSat, the weight of the simulator is less than 3.5 kg, which reaches to a precision of 0.2 and 0.5 degrees for Euler roll and pitch angles, respectively.
2. If you use the hardware model of the CubeSat on the simulator and the maximum overload of 1.3 kg is suitable that its accuracy is lower.
1. Due to lack of funding for supplying suitable parts, we had to use the existing parts in the laboratory, which we had problems in designing and implementing, and ultimately reduced the quality of this plan.
2. Providing basic conditions for this system is very important.
Industry needs in this field
With the increasing development and use in the world’s universities, Iran and the planning of the space organization to enter the design of constellation satellites , providing and upgrading this type of equipment for testing CubeSat in laboratories and companies operating in this field, can be very effective and efficient.